All Rights Reserved
Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”), D.M. Hamblin Enterprises, LLC, a Massachusetts limited liability company (“Hamblin”) has designated an agent with the U.S. Copyright Office and avails itself of the protections under the Act on all web pages, contents and links at its domain. Hamblin reserves right to remove any content or links that allegedly infringes another person’s copyright. If you believe your copyrighted work is being infringed on this website, your copyright notice should be directed to:
60 Eaton Road
Framingham, MA 01701
E-mail: [email protected]
Contents of Infringement Notice
The Act requires that all alleged copyright infringement notices must be in writing or sent via electronic mail. In order for Hamblin to act on any notice, the claimant must be authorized to enforce the copyrights that are alleged to have been infringed. When informing us of an alleged copyright infringement, the notice should include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that allegedly is being infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of such works should be provided.
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or that is subject to infringing activity and sufficient information to permit easy identification of that material.
- A statement that the claimant has a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under the penalty of perjury, that the information contained in the notification is accurate and that the person submitting the notice, if not the copyright owner, is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf together with information that is reasonably sufficient to permit Hamblin to contact you.
If this information is not sufficiently provided, Hamblin may not be able to act on the complaint in a prompt manner. After receiving a complete and sufficient notification of an alleged copyright infringement, Hamblin will remove or disable access to such material pending further review.
Dated: August 2016